As we see the days becoming darker earlier and we are beginning to feel the crisp morning air - we know that fall is well on the way! I wanted to take a moment to blog about the upcoming fall trends that we see and love at Soul Revival.
1. Dark Florals - This is a huge trend this year and we are loving the hues of navy, wine, and olive. Floral prints were big last summer and continue to blossom into fall with deep rich shades. Look for them in slouchy tees, sweaters, and kimonos.
2. Statement Fur - We LOVE this movement in the fashion world. Channel your inner Penny Lane and 70's child with this fun style. You will see faux fur ranging from vests to jackets. This is a fun way to layer your pieces and add an extra dose of hippy child.
3. Metallics - Shine on sister! All that glitters is gold (or silver) and we are so excited for sequins and glitz. Be a seasonal stand out in this statement.
4. Mustard, Blush, Merlot, Olive, & Navy - HUGE colors for this fall! They will be everywhere from tops, cardigans, sweaters, and pants.
5. Chokers - From Lace to Leather, chokers are everywhere! You can throw them on with a simple top or with a dress for a more dramatic effect.
Soul Revival is continuing to stay on top of the major trends and styles and we hope that you can find pieces and make them your own. Don't be afraid to layer and try something new. You may be pleasantly surprised how easy these trends are to rock! And as always, the best thing you can wear is a smile! Have a blessed day.